It's my last cup of 2016, and it's kinda weird thinking about how fast this year has gone.
Maybe because it's been so crazy!
From welcoming our third daughter to moving into our fixer-upper (and running into a few hiccups along the way...eh hem, like that $20,000-dollar AC and furnace and that
I mean, HELLO: Disney World!
Here's a look at the TOP 10 posts you've shared this year:
10. It's A...(GIRL!)
9. Welcome to our Fixer-Upper
8. 7 Stunning Before & After Photos of Our Home
7. What I Want My Daughters to Know About America
6. Surprise At The Supermarket
5. Why I'm Walking Away From TV
4. Announcing Our Pregnancy
3. Why We Don't Celebrate 'Gotcha Day'
2. Love At First Sight: Powerful Photos of us Meeting Our Daughter
And the top-viewed, most-shared post of 2016 is ((drumroll, please)):
1. Recipe for Dangerous Bagel Dip
Happy 2017, friends!
A Special Kind of Christmas Wish
When Tomorrow Doesn't Come